kliknij, aby oglądać stronę w języku polskim click to view the english version

Cultural Exchange Fund

Budget



BUDGET OF THE CULTURAL EXCHANGE FUND

In compliance with The Scholarship and Training Fund as well as The Cultural Exchange Fund - scope and implementation basis accepted by European Committee of the Council of Ministers on 17th April 2007, the total allocation within the Cultural Exchange Fund amounted to 4 444 444 euro.

Financial resources for the Cultural Exchange Fund were granted from the EEA Financial Mechanism and Norwegian Financial Mechanism within the amount of 4 000 000 (90%). The rest 10 % of the Fund (444 444 euro) came from the polish state budget.

The 5 Mai 2009 the total allocation within the Cultural Exchange Fund increased of 5 515 068 euro and shall amount to 9,5  mln euro.